jQuery Mobile 1.2.1 Changelog
- Iphone : Go button does not close the keyboard with Data filter(#3303, fef41bb)
- Blur the search field on submit - (cherry picked from commit 336db34e031b0815c807554796519cd34d28c153)
- IE9 , if custom SELECT button is on the right border of the window, it expand the select menu over the whole window width. (#4577, e282bfc)
- Button: width auto for div's with class ui-btn-text to prevent custom selects breaking on IE.
- Request: mini-Option in checkboxradio & textinput. (#4070, 320cbf4)
- Checkboxradio: Allow to set option mini programmatically.
- Collapsible iconpos via mobileinit differs from documentation. (#4899, e630925) (cherry picked from commit 8756bd2d2b49c0ba4881e57d3c8282f3153a81c1)
- Dialog: Adjusted the fix for #5382 for 1.2.x. Thanks @ShamimIslam !
- Dialog: Append close button to first found header to prevent a close button being added to popup on same page as well.
link Fixed Toolbars
Merge pull request #5292 from arschmitz/issue-3880 (8258425)
- Fixed toolbars: higher specifity for border left and right 0 rule.
- Listview: make it possible to set option filter programmatically.
- Wrap functions bound to events in $.proxy at binding time, and pass then unwrapped at unbinding time. (ad9adc3)
- Add check that active.url actually exists. (7e8ea36)
- [select] Implement _destroy() - (cherry picked from commit 7273a5ea967ac8df12c9e12556e101f173ae2122)
- [popup] Re-introduce interruptible transitions
Merge pull request #5145 from jerone/master. (bf6a4cd)
Modify test that checks whether popup emits "popupafterclose" upon destroy() to first open the popup. (4926901)
detached retina" fix - the window height on iStuff with a retina display seems to fluctuate by one pixel during scroll, causing a spurious resize event right after popup open, even though window size is constant during the entire opening sequence (d73f896)
- [popup] Avoid infinite recursion by detach()ing the payload from the container before attempting to put it back to its original place in the DOM (which may not exist, if the popup was created based on a detached element)
- [popup] Initiate resize expectation during orientationchange
- [popup] Only rapid-open the popup if it is open
- [popup] When destroying a popup, run close() before un-enhancing if it is the currently active popup
- Renamed class ui-selectmenu-hidden to ui-popup-hidden
Rename function _maybeRefreshTimeout to _expectResizeEvent(d859a59)
Return from the dialogHashKey state when the back link takes the form of a link to the page that opened the dialog. (3e3ad68)
Scroll to top when popup is closed on iOS
- [popup] Correctly handle the case when the fallback transition is "none"
link Select menu
- Select: headers of custom select menus shouldn't inherit the popup corner styling.
Merge pull request #5262 from arschmitz/issue-5261 (e59b5f2)
- Custom select: Update placeholder during _buildList().
- Selectmenu: improved preventFocusZoom.
The preventFocusZoom option check needs to be insde the event binding. (29eaf47)
- Flip toggle switch broken on IE7. (#5391, 0a6c2b1)
- Slider: unset slider handle top offset for flip toggle switch.